Clubs & Activities
At Richard Clarke we offer a wide range of clubs and activities which vary each term.
Please see termly timetables for clubs and activities on offer and contact the school office if you want to join.
Autumn Term (2nd half) 2016
- Multi-skills continues
- Crossfit Kids for Year 3 and 4. Spaces are available.
- Choir with Mrs Hanson for Reception and Year 4. Please sign up with school office as spaces are available (starts Wednesday 2nd November 2016)
- Trampoline Club continues with Mr Farrington-Horsfall
- Football Club at lunchtime for Girls
- Crafty Crocodiles for Years 1-4 (club is full)
- Swimming (starts on Thursday 3rd November 2016)
- No club at present
*Additional Club* – Christmas sewing workshop for Mrs Towns. £2 per child, per workshop. Each workshop runs over two weeks from 3.30-4.30pm. Please enquire at the school office for more details. 1st workshop starts Tuesday 15th November. The club is targeted at Years 2, 3 & 4.
Other clubs run throughout the year include:
- Magical Maths
- French at lunchtimes
- Music tuition
- Gardening Club
- Clubs for children in Reception Class