Policies & Procedures
Richard Clarke First School policies aim to provide staff, pupils, parents and guardians with clear information about the organisation and ethos of Richard Clarke and the standards of behaviour expected by all members of its community and the procedures we follow. These policies enable us to work together to do the best by those in our care.
In joining the Richard Clarke community, acceptance of these policies and procedures is assumed, and compliance with them is expected.
The most recent version of policies can be found here on the school’s website. If you would like hard copies of any policy please enquire at the school office.
- RCFS Safeguarding Policy September 2018
- Whistleblowing Policy HR
- Whistle-Blowing-Policy-to-Safeguarding September 2018
- Online Safety (e-safety) Policy
- Preventing extremism and radicalisation safeguarding policy
- Anti Bullying policy September 2018
Health & Safety/ Premises Policies:
- Health-and-Safety-Policy-September 2018
- Intimate care toileting Policy Feb 2018
- Charging and Remission policy June 2019
Other School Policies: