Policies & Procedures
Richard Clarke First School policies aim to provide staff, pupils, parents and guardians with clear information about the organisation and ethos of Richard Clarke and the standards of behaviour expected by all members of its community and the procedures we follow. These policies enable us to work together to do the best by those in our care.
In joining the Richard Clarke community, acceptance of these policies and procedures is assumed, and compliance with them is expected.
The most recent version of policies can be found here on the school’s website. If you would like hard copies of any policy please enquire at the school office.
- RCFS Safeguarding Policy October 2019
- RCFS COVID-19 appendix to Safeguarding policy March 2020
- Anti Bullying policy September 2019
- Whistleblowing Policy HR
- Online Safety (e-safety) Policy
- Appendix to online safey policy in response to lock down and new distance learning April 2020
- Preventing extremism and radicalisation safeguarding policy
Health & Safety/ Premises Policies:
- RCFS reopening RA v8
- Health-and-Safety-Policy-September 2018
- Intimate care toileting Policy Feb 2018
- Charging and Remission policy June 2019
Other School Policies: