Year Four Learning Zone
Hello, everyone! I would like to warmly welcome you to Y4. On this page, you will find lots of useful information including home learning (weekly) and other documents that you can download.
REMOTE LEARNING: Spring 2020
Please click the Google Classroom logo above to be taken to the log-in page. Use your username and password to get through to the Y4 classroom. You will find details for all our daily live meets and learning on the Y4 page.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT GOOGLE CHROME IS THE BEST BROWSER TO USE FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM. IN ADDITION, IF USING A TABLET OR SMARTPHONE, I RECOMMEND DOWNLOADING THE GOOGLE MEET APP FROM THE APP/PLAY STORE.
Contact me: email@example.com
Please note emails are not checked outside of school hours
Year 4 is all about nurturing independence ready for the move to middle school – and developing important skills which the children can take with them.
Year 4 is based in the mobile classrooms here at school. Come and see us in action!
Our topics in Year 4 are:
- STREET CHILD! (Sep/Oct)
- INVADERS AND SETTLERS! (Nov/Dec)
- BRILLIANT BRITAIN! (Jan/Feb)
- THROUGH THE WARDROBE! (Mar/Apr)
- A NORMAN CONQUEST! (May/June/July)
The Year 4 Team is:
- Mr Hindhaugh (class teacher)
- Mrs Speake (Teaching Assistant Mon-Wed AM)
- Mrs Johnson (Teaching Assistant Tue AM, Wed, Thu AM, Fri AM)
- Mrs Burgess (Teaching Assistant Mon, Tue PM, Thu PM Fri PM)
- Mrs Farrington (RE, PSHEe, Music; Tue/Thu PM)
- Mrs Murray (PE; Tue/Thu PM)
You may find the following documents useful: