Year Four Learning Zone
Hello, everyone! I would like to warmly welcome you to Y4. On this page, you will find lots of useful information including home learning (weekly) and other documents that you can download.
GANAS: March 2021
REMOTE / HOME LEARNING: 2020/21
Please click the Google Classroom logo above to be taken to the log-in page. Use your username and password to get through to the Y4 classroom. In the event that our Y4 bubble is closed, daily live meets will take place there! You can also find our home learning and weekly spellings on our classroom page!
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT GOOGLE CHROME IS THE BEST BROWSER TO USE FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM. IN ADDITION, IF USING A TABLET OR SMARTPHONE, I RECOMMEND DOWNLOADING THE GOOGLE MEET APP FROM THE APP/PLAY STORE.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note emails are not checked outside of school hours
Year 4 is all about nurturing independence ready for the move to middle school – and developing important skills which the children can take with them.
Year 4 is based in the mobile classrooms here at school. Come and see us in action!
Our topics in Year 4 are:
- STREET CHILD! (Sep/Oct)
- INVADERS AND SETTLERS! (Nov/Dec)
- BRILLIANT BRITAIN! (Jan/Feb)
- THROUGH THE WARDROBE! (Mar/Apr)
- A NORMAN CONQUEST! (May/June/July)
The Year 4 Team is:
- Mr Hindhaugh (class teacher)
- Mrs Speake (Teaching Assistant Mon-Wed AM)
- Mrs Johnson (Teaching Assistant Tue AM, Wed, Thu AM, Fri AM)
- Mrs Burgess (Teaching Assistant Mon, Tue PM, Thu PM Fri PM)
- Mrs Farrington (RE, PSHEe, Music; Tue/Thu PM)
- Mrs Murray (PE; Tue/Thu PM)
You may find the following documents useful: